Element 2: How Health and Safety Management Systems Work and What They L...

Greetings, All
In Continuation of Series of video post,
We thank you for your support.
Second Element: How Health and Safety Management Systems Work and What They Look Like. We will be discussing two parts;
1. OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS. And
2. MAKING THE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM WORK – THE HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY.
Let's Start with Questions on the First part that is OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS – LEARNING; in this element, there are three parts.
• Introduction to Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
• I L O-O S H 2001: The I L O Occupational Safety and Health Management System
• I S O 45001: The Occupational Health and Safety Management System Standard
Question 1: Outline the elements of the ISO 45001, Occupational health and safety management systems?
Question 2. What is the role of ‘evaluation’ in the I L O O S H -2001 O H S M S?
HSE-RM SOLUTIONS, YOUR PARTNER IN SAFETY.
keep watching.
Regards,
Piyush Tripathi
E: hse@hse-rm.com
#safety #healthandsafety #healthandsafety #safetyfirst #safetytraining #safetyconsulting #workplacesafety #sustainability #riskmanagement #training #learning #osha #chemical #watertreatment

1 comment:

  1. Superb. I really enjoyed very much with this article here. Really it is an amazing article I had ever read. I hope it will help a

    lot for all. Thank you so much for this amazing posts and please keep update like this excellent article.thank you for sharing such a great blog with us. expecting for your.
    fire alarm systems for commercial buildings in Maharashtra

    ReplyDelete

Does Industrial Safety Need Compliance—or Vision?

  Does Industrial Safety Need Compliance—or Vision? DISH—the Directorate of Industrial Safety and Health —needs leadership with a broad, te...